Friday, April 16, 2010
Happy Birthday Luke!
Today, we celebrate you, our sweet Luke! I can't believe that you are six years old today! God knew that we needed you in our family! He knew we needed someone that would think outside the box. We needed more laughter and comedy! I feel so blessed to be your mommy! You are amazing! You challenge me in so many ways to stretch and grow as a person and parent.
One of the reasons we chose your name was that it meant "light." You definitely have brought more light to our lives with your smile and your laughing eyes. I love your snuggles first thing in the morning. I love that you fall asleep so fast because you have lived full throttle all day long! You are energetic and spunky!
As much as I want you to stay little, I eagerly anticipate what the Lord has planned for you in the future! We love you precious Luke! Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Looks like you had a blast on 'yer birthday. How cool to get to go swimming!! So what does it feel like to be the big 6?? You know, now you're 1/3 of the way to being an adult. How awesome is that??!!! Keep on being your fantastic Luke-self!
ReplyDeleteWe love you!
Cousin Kyle, Aunt Jill, and Uncle Travis