Thursday, April 29, 2010

Luke's Fourth T-Ball Game

I'm finally posting pictures from Luke's t-ball games.  He wasn't able to play in the first game because it had not been three weeks past his surgery.  I took pictures at the second game, but I didn't think they were very good and didn't tell the story.  I forgot my camera for the third game.  Tonight, I finally took some great pictures of Luke in action.  He is loving t-ball and doing great!  He does not like to get out so he runs as fast as he can to base.  He usually makes it!  He is a lot of fun to watch! 

swinging in the batter's circle

up at bat

swing batter

on base at first, ready to run

on base at second, ready to run

running to third

scoring a run 
waiting to see some action as first baseman
waiting to make one of his two plays at second base

No comments:

Post a Comment