The month of May seems like a huge blur! I honestly don't know what happened to it. I'm sure it was full of life - mostly t-ball, golf lessons, and church activities. We went to our first Oriole game and pictures will be forthcoming. The last week and a half we have just known illness. Pneumonia knocked me off my feet and now the boys are a bit under the weather. It is a virus, so we will just have to let it run it's course.
I'm so thankful that today is June 1st. A new month and lots to celebrate. First, Jarrell and I will celebrate 15 years of wedded bliss on the 3rd. I'm so blessed to be married to my best friend! My dad is coming to visit next week. We are looking forward to seeing him! Nathan turns 10 on the 23rd. Unbelievable, that Jarrell and I are old enough to have a ten year old! I'm also looking forward to summer activities with the boys; swimming, park, ball games, science center, museums, etc.
So, here's to June, a new month and the beginning of summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment