I think God decided to clean out his snow storehouses and send it all to Maryland. My pictures are not going to do it justice! It is beautiful and amazing! One of the christian radio station dj's made this statement and I thought it was awesome, "God is going to show off in this storm!" I think He has definitely shown Himself!
This is looking out the front door.
This is looking out the back door.
Someone had made a snowman in the common area Friday night. Saturday morning his whole bottom half was almost covered completely.
This is our street sign and fire hydrant on the corner.







Man - I gotta get me some of those yummy-looking cookies. Glad to see the lights are on & the heater seems to be working (short sleeves and all). Something I was reading said 2 inches of snow per hour. Yikes. That's a lot of snow. Stay safe & warm, you rascals!!
ReplyDelete