We woke up to about 3 more inches this morning. People keep saying that the novelty of snow will wear off, but I don't think so. I really enjoy watching it fall and seeing it blanket everything. It is so beautiful! The shoveling is another thing. However, I think Luke enjoys it, as you will see in the pictures below. Now before you go calling the authorities on us, Luke insisted that he wanted to help!
The trees surrounding our neighborhood. I just thought they were so beautiful!
Nathan with his miniature snowman family.
Our attempt at a real snowman. We tried to make him Texan with the cowboy hat. Unfortunately, he only lasted a few hours. It warmed up enough that he fell apart. Oh well, we had a great time making him.
Too cute! I love the cowboy snowman. Ours don't last because the boys karate chop them to pieces.
ReplyDelete